Oh my english :D

Assalamualaikum

Hi everybody. How're today? Today i'm gonna to write about my family favourite channel. Do you watch Oh My English! programme? Oh yes? Me too.



For the first time i'm just want my brothers learn a proper english by watch a cartoon and others. But with this program , i'm should recommend this towards them. So , now i'm just got a good respond from them. Well , now i'm the best Kaklong in this world. Agree? HAHAHAAHA *evil laughing

 I'm just got a knowledge about using a proper english. Lately , so many from us love to use a abbrevation. 

EXAMPLE :

Congratulations - Congrats
Negotiate - Nego
Original - Ori

So from now on , please use a proper english to make you being a good listener , good in speak and good in writing . 

So , let's have fun with this program. :D

2 comments:

  1. Hi everybody. How're you today? Today i'm gonna write about my family's favourite channel. Do you watch Oh My English! programme? Oh yes? Me too.
    For the first time i just want my brothers to learn proper english by watching cartoons and others. But with this program , i really should recommend towards them. So , now i just got a good respond from them. Well , now i'm the best Kaklong in this world. Agree? HAHAHAAHA *evil laugh

    I just got a knowledge about using proper english. Lately , so many of us love to use abbrevations.

    EXAMPLE :

    Congratulations - Congrats
    Negotiate - Nego
    Original - Ori

    So from now on , please use proper english to make yourself a good listener , good in speaking and good in writing .

    So , let's have fun with this program. :D

    ReplyDelete